About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.12.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #9}


My all time favorite number is (drumroll please).... 33! I love the number 33. It has been my partner in crime throughout my soccer career, my Vegas career (yes I said Vegas!) and somehow it just always pops up everywhere. In fact I am doing this fact about me because 33 just keeps popping for the last week and a half. It's always on the clock, my scrabble score and even on the elliptical machine! I think it's a sign it time for a girls trip to Vegas :) 33 was my Dad's old football number so naturally I picked it for my soccer number when I was just in Jr. High and it has stuck with me ever since!!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me