About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.29.2010

{Todd & Sara Jo}


So Todd and Sara Jo might be one of the funniest couples I have ever photographed. Together they are pure entertainment and I love it! Their wedding is going to be a blast I just know it. They will be getting married down in CDM with a very fun reception to follow down on the peninsula. They thought it fitting to do their e-session down by the fairy and fun zone. I can't wait to shoot their wedding after such a fun engagement session.











1 comment:

lindsay said...

great photos! this is going to be a great wedding!! can't wait.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me