About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.18.2010

{Three Generations and a Sweet Hubby}


So Heather is a good friend of mine who own a fabulous studio, Light Art Photography, and I assist for her here and there. She just has this way with kids. She can make a screaming child laugh and smile... it's a gift! Her mother and grandmother both live nearby and Heather thought that maybe it was time for some photos of the three generations (and a few with your sweet hubby too!).






No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me