About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.25.2010

{Ca Coast Road Trip Volume 3}


Ok, so I'm not afraid to be silly nor afraid to share with you my silly pictures so I threw a couple in there. THese photos are all from Santa Cruz and Capitola. These town is AMAZING It was so fun. We stayed there for 8 hours and rented bikes, ate on the pier and went on a ton of rides on the boardwalk. Luckily the bike riding and walking counter acted all the popcorn and cotton candy we ate, right? Oh and check out the amazing blue sky and clouds that rolled in in the late afternoon. I had never seen a sky so bright (I did no color enhancement I promise!).










No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me