About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.25.2010

{CA Coast Road Trip Volume 4}


Ok this is the last road trip post, I promise. This trip was just so fun I wanted to post a lot. So we ended up in San Fran to see some of our dear friends who live an hour flight away from us (we miss them constantly!). Jessi and I were lucky enough to stay in our friend Keith's HUGE and gorgeous studio right in Russian Hill in the thick of all the action. We didn't cramp his style because he was off playing in Nappa. Thanks again Keith! I fell in love with San Fran a couple of years ago when I visited for the first time as an adult. The city has so much character and an array of fabulous people. For now I will only visit but who knows what the future holds.








2 comments:

translation service said...

The city has so much character and an array of fabulous people.People loves to watch its place as well the culture,custom,tradition and many more things.

Derek Frenzel said...

Hi Katelin- great shots of San Fran! How funny that the same old guy was there for us as well. I looked through some of your other posts- great stuff, keep up the good work! Especially in Ethiopia. :) God Bless!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me