About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.05.2010

{Caden}


Here is sweet baby Caden. Not only is Caden maybe the cutest little guy I ever seen but he has an older brother who is just as adorable. It is no surprise how cute these guys are once you have seen their beautiful parents. I always love my newborn sessions. The newbies are usually pretty calm and quite and that makes for a relaxing shoot. Somehow I got away with another shoot accident free (with no diapers the accidents are usually inevitable) so we lucked out! Another fun newborn shoot completed.













1 comment:

Christi Contois said...

Oh. My! Talk about adorable kids!! Such a great shoot Kate... Love them!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me