About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.25.2010

{CA Coast Road Trip Volume 1}

So if you haven't guessed by now from reading the blog or meeting me in person... I love to travel, see knew things and meet new people. Sometimes I get bored, I blame it on my restless creative mind. So I haven't had quite enough time to take a trip for more than 3 days so my friend Jessi was on board when I suggested a little road trip up the CA coast from OC to SF. It was so fun and extremely beautiful. We went through Slo, Big Sur, Santa Cruz, SF and a few other little awesome towns in between. So here are some fun pics from our time in San Luis Obispo... we kinda loved Bubble Gum Alley.








No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me