About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

5.26.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #11}


So I can't believe how fast time flies by! I feel like just yesterday I was in high school playing soccer, taking a few pics and only thinking about how nervous I was for Senior Prom. Now the stresses of life and excitements of life seem much bigger and weigh much heavier on me. Sometimes I think I hate to be turning another year older and then sometimes I think wow I am so young. I have the whole world at my fingertips. Right now I am excited to spend my birthday with all my dear friends having brunch and then cruising on the bay in a duffy boat with good tunes blaring! I think 26 is going to be a great year! My business is now booming and I am thrilled to be able to spend my days working with genuine people and capturing moments that will soon be over and fly by with time as well.

2 comments:

Christi Contois said...

You are the most fun person I know... and on top of it all, you are motivated and passionate and genuine and caring! The world IS at your fingertips! I'm so excited that I've gotten to watch your progression in this life, and even more excited that I've gotten to be a part of it!! I love you and am so happy that you have a birthday so that WE have an excuse to celebrate!!! LOVE you!!

translation service said...

Taking a few pics and only thinking about how nervous he was for Senior Prom. Now the stresses of life and excitements of life seem much bigger and weigh much heavier on me. Sometimes people think they hate to be turning another year older and then sometimes.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me