About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.26.2010

{Megan}


It is so fun to throw a few Senior pics into the mix each year, it makes me feel young again! For about 2 hours I miss high school days and then, well then I don't anymore :) But really I did love my high schools days; soccer, volleyball, ASB, dances and not a worry in sight! Those were some good times. Anyhow Megan and I had some fun in old town Orange cruising around, laughing and taking some beautiful pics. Once again I luck out with these gorgeous blue-eyes subjects to shoot and it makes me wish my eyes weren't boring old brown. Megan is looking forward to attending ASU and I wish her all the luck in the world, even though she will be the biggest rival for my WILDCATS and U of A :) Good luck Meg!









1 comment:

crystal2z said...

What a pretty girl. I bet she has a hot sister! ;)

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me