About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.17.2010

{Tommy & Kelsey}

This engagement shoot was filled with laughs from both the engaged couple and from me as well. I have know Kelsey since high school back to our high school and club volleyball days. She clearly has the height that I was always lacking so naturally she was a middle and I was the setter. I hadn't met her fiance, Tommy, until the day of our shoot so I didn't quite know what to expect. He was just a hilariously and outgoing as Kelsey. i am telling you they are perfect for each other, match made in heaven. I am so looking forward to their wedding in Sept. at the beautiful Nixon Library.











No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me