About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.19.2010

{Danny & Katie}

So this blog is a little late but better late then never, or so I tell myself just this once. I am usually right on time!! Well this wedding was so much fun. Danny and Katie were so laid back which made it so easy and fun to get shoot. I second shot this wedding with the amazing Eric Slay with Paper White Photography. He is an amazing photographer and so fun to shoot with! Turned out that I knew a few of the groomsmen from back in the high school days. This is the 2nd time this year that I knew people in the bridal party. Small world, small Orange County. Congrats again Danny & Katie.















No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me