About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.12.2010

A new fresh {BLOG} & {WPPI}

So I just got back from WWPI and it was great! I spent 4 days out in Vegas, mostly working and well a little playing as well :) I had a wonderful time meeting up w/Joan Allen a dear friend and mentor of mine. I was also able to meet many fabulous photogs (Braeden Flynn and Kurt Hilmerson just to mention a few). I learned many new great tips and tricks at the seminars. Tamara Lackey and Jasmine Star were just a couple of the speakers that I truly enjoyed.

In light of the new inspiration and all that I have taken away from WPPI I have set a few new goals for this here BLOG. So not only will this blog be to write about my most amazing clients and share their photos but I will be revealing a bit about myself (EVERY WEDNESDAY) and also sharing some photog tips and tricks of my own and interesting articles, videos and so forth that have helped shape me and and my photog career. Please feel free to jump in and ask me QUESTIONS, leave your COMMENTS or just SAY HELLO!! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!

So I leave you with one little thing about me to kick things off as well as a little Vegas story to go with it. My favorite # is 33.

I happened to have really bad luck and lose the majority of the time. Roulette is my fav game out there and from time to time I enjoy a little black jack and slots as well. My fav # is 33. It my all time favorite. My dad's old football # and my old soccer # and it has stuck with forever. It has proved to be quite the lucky # in the past but this week it was doing me no good. Until... I was heading out of Viva and on my way to hit the road home and I stopped w/some friends to check out the new "City" in vegas and had some lunch at Aria hotel. FYI check out Aria, it is beautiful, modern and sexy. I plan to stay there in the future. Anyways back to my bad luck, I had $40 left and decided why not give it one more whirl at #33. So I hit the roulette table, meeting some fine lads in town from Manchester, England, and lost $30 and in one last attempt threw down my last $10 on #33 and what do you know, IT HIT!! So I made $350 and cashed out and went straight to my car to head home :)

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me