About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.12.2010

{CRUZ}


Umm I think Cruz gets the most adorable little ham award! He is the cutest thing ever and his eyes just draw you in. His Mom and Dad were the best, most helpful and fun to photograph parents. We had planned to shoot some sleeping photos and apparently Cruz is the best sleeper ever, but as it normally goes on baby shoots... he didn't sleep a wink, not even for one second! So we had some fun with it and took advantage of those big brown eyes of his. Cruz gets a high five for not peeing once! i don't know how he did it but he is the first baby to never pee w/out his diaper on during the shoot. Oh, and I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of their unbelievably friendly dog, Lincoln. He was by my side the entire shoot waiting patiently for his moment in front of the camera, so I gave him the spot light on the chair, in his sweater and he soaked it up!!










Here is Lincoln enjoying his moment in the spot light! He cracks me up!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me