About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.24.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #2}


Another thing about me you may not know is I LOVE MY HOLGA camera. So I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda bummed when I saw Urban Outfitters was selling holga cameras. Don't get me wrong I lovvvvvve Urban! I have been a dedicated shopper since, well before I had a driver's license (long ago)! But, they have become this over priced trendy fad now and that kinda takes the fun out of it for me. But, I bought my first holga when I was 21 in my first college photo class. Needless to say I have been using it ever since. It is so simple, so unpredictable and that is why I love it (and I have always been a fan of square format). Anyways, my old holga finally broke, and when I say broke I mean the duck tape that has been holding it together finally gave way and I purchased a 2nd holga. I got a white one this time to switch things up. If you are in the mood for a holga please don;t spend $80!!! Go to www.bhphotovideo.com and get one that its if the same great quality for about $30!!!! I even linked you to a really cool purple one :) Anyways that is all the Wallace sharing for today! Many more photo jobs to be blogged next week. Everyone have a delightful weekend.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me