About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

3.17.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #1}

So I mentioned that every Wednesday I would post a new fact about yours truly so that all you readers can get to know me a little bit better. We will call these posts "Wednesday Wallace". So for today, since it is St. Patty's I feel it best to share with you all about my heritage. My middle name is Wallace and my last name is actually Journigan. Wallace is Scottish and Journigan is French. I am about 50% Irish! 25% Scottish! and about 25% French! with a pinch of some Dutch in there too. Somehow I tan amazingly well and I am not sure where that comes from. Everyone have an amazing St. Patty's filled with Irish love! xo Kate





No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me