About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

4.01.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #3}


So sorry I know I am a day late! Yesterday was a busy day out of the house filled with about a million errands and a fabulous lunch with a good friend and an overdue coffee date as well. So since it really doesn't rain much here in Southern Cali I wasn't prepared for the heaps of rain that we were having. So naturally I thought... YAY an excuse to by winter clothes and pretend I live on the east coast for about 10 days out of our winter. So I got myself a pair of these bad boys. I love them. Check em out http://usa.hunter-boot.com They have been great to wear on shoots out in the fields and at the beach too. Oh and they are a size 5, I have tiny feet just like my grandmother.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me