About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

4.21.2010

{Wednesday Wallace #6}

As some of you may already know, I have been a Summer Camp Counselor for the Orange YMCA resident week camp for over 7 years now. Camp is a special place to me. It's somewhere I can collect my thoughts for the year, recharge my batteries, re prioritize what is important in my life and somewhere that I can make an impact on kids that need camp as well. I hope you all have somewhere like camp. Peace and love to all my HAPPY CAMPERS! See ya all in August!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me