About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.30.2009

{An Amazing Wedding}


So where do I begin? This wasn't your typical wedding as you can probably see. However, it was one of the most special weddings I have ever had the opportunity of photographing. The couple here has been together for quite sometime and they decided to get married with the help of a local church ministry. This couple lives in their trailer in Orange. They had all of their close friends attend their wedding. The park they got married in was packed with over 50 homeless friends, all there to support their friends on their special day. Since the wedding was around Halloween they came up with the brilliant idea of a Halloween themed wedding. The talented bride made almost all of the costumes. The bridal party and most of the guests dressed up! Amongst all of the people there I was able to chat with a few in particular and really get to know them and a bit about their life thus far. They were all so sweet and had the most interesting life stories to share with me. After the wedding I hung around and caught up with two of my new friends, "Tattoo" and "The Joker". They made me laugh harder than I have in awhile. Those guys sure know how to tell a good story and a couple of jokes. I will never forget how fun this day was and I plan to return soon and hang out with my new buddies, maybe over some coffee, del taco and few more good stories! :)



























My new friends, The Joker and Tattoo.

3 comments:

Christi Contois said...

So amazing Katelin!!! What a cool experience and sweet story to get to be a part of! It looks like a blast!!!

Cher Berr said...

I love all of their costumes and the colors! You did a great job!

LVL Events said...

this is so awesome katelin!! how cool you were able to be a part of this wedding. you are such a talented photographer. love working with you!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me