About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

12.01.2009

{Chris Barrett Design}

Here is a job I did for the fabulous designer, Chris Barrett and the HL Group. Chris Barrett's LA loft is to die for, seriously I want to move into her office and live there! It is AMAZING!! Her launch party was fabulous and I met so many great people and I had a blast. One perk of my job is that I get to have fun and meet knew people everyday and that I am thankful for.










1 comment:

Christi Contois said...

You are brilliant and I want to frame the picture of the orchid in my house. Love you!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me