About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

12.21.2009

{Nicole & Ricky}


It is crazy how fast time flies by! You may remember a blog from way back of these two. I have known these little cuties for quite sometime now and they have a special little place in my heart!! This was a quick mini session but of course filled with smiles, fun and not to forget a little bit of mud!





No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me