About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.03.2009

{Mr. & Mrs. Bolotin}


Jake and Rachel were the sweetest couple! They are so young and in love and I LOVE it! Rachel put her wedding together fabulously. She planned everything down to the T all by herself. They got married in Central Park, Huntington Beach by Breakfast in the Park. It was a beautiful ceremony and fun reception filled with fun old school vintage games, croquet and bad mitten! I know Jake and Rachel will have a future filled with love and laughter and wish them nothing but luck and blessings!





3 comments:

Christi Contois said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Great job Kate :) I've said it before and I'll say it again... you are so talented!! Love you!

crystal2z said...

Katelin! These are beautiful! Can't wait to see more! :)

kindsey said...

these are amazing!! you are so talented katelin. great job!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me