About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.10.2009

Castle Anyone?


So I don't know if many of you know who Nathan Fillion is but he just happens to be on one of my fav new shows, ABC's Castle! Any-who I was assisting and helping with production on a shoot with the talented photog and my dear friend, Joan Allen. We did a shoot for Nathan and it was so fun, he is the nicest guy and our crew was a blast. Just thought I'd throw up a few pics for you all :)



2 comments:

Christi Contois said...

Ummmm hello handsome!!! You guys look so cute together!! :)

Craig said...

This guy is the coolest actor to ever grace any screen. Not too full of himself and seems like a gracious fellow. Nice photo!!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me