About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.05.2010

{The McKee Family}


This past family shoot was so much fun. I have to say this now (before I forget), Rachel’s kids are the first kids under the age of 5 that did not drop a single tear or commit an act of frustration through the entire shoot!! LOL I was so impressed by them. They were upbeat and loved the camera, not to say most of the kids I photograph don’t. But usually within a 1-2 hour shoot the little guys get “over it”. So round of applause to you McKee family! Rachel brought this really neat old chair that we incorporated into the shoot to set a homey atmosphere out in nature. We also used a sweet little chair that Kaeylin sat on which was Jeremy’s (their Dad) chair when he was a kid. I love using props or other creative extras that have meaning to my clients. Rachel and Jeremy brought along Rachel’s brother and Mom as well and it was really fun to have the whole family there. It was a fun shoot guys, thanks again for being amazing!!


McKee Family -13 1blog


McKee Family -22 1blog


McKee Family -70 1blog

This is one of my fav shots of the day!! Poor little guy kept getting gnats flying by him and he got one on his nose so he kept blowing air from his nose to get them out (it was so cute)! Here Mom and Dad are doing it with him and sweet little Kaelyn is looking right at me :)


McKee Family -33 1blog

McKee Family -38 1blog






No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me