About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.05.2010

{Calvary Senior Girls}







{Calvary Senior Girls}

This shoot was just before summer so I am quite late on this blog post (sorry!) but none the less I wanted to put some photos up these fabulous girls. My cousin leads a Bible study for a group of then high school seniors and now officially college freshmen. These young ladies were so fun to be around. Their young energy and enthusiasm was ultimately contagious! Seeing these ladies and hearing about their plans for college and their future kind of made me miss my high school days. I went to high school at Villa Park. I feel like I was just as busy then as I am now. I filled my high school days with high school and club soccer and volleyball. I was also on ASB and was the president of the Associated Women Students club. Between dances, football games and just hanging with friends on the weekend I was a very happy girl. As I have mentioned in past posts I am confident to say that I have the best friends ever. There is a group of us from high school that still has dinner, weekend runs to Palm Springs and Vegas and enjoys the occasional cocktail and piano bar night out. We have such a special bond and it is so neat to see such long friendships continue throughout the changes and chapters of our lives. I am so excited for these amazing young women that are just starting out on their newest adventure! Good luck ladies!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me