About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

11.05.2010

{Greg & Colette E-Session}


I love shooting in new places and I had the opportunity to do that with Greg and Colette. We did their engagement session in Santa Barbara. It was such a beautiful day which we filled with plenty of laughs, good conversation and fabulous photos. Greg and Colette are a hoot and holler to be around. They are hilarious and together I seriously think they could conquer the world! We spent part of the day up at Westmont College, where Greg and Colette met and became good friends. It wasn’t until after college that just being friends wasn’t cutting it anymore. So naturally they fell in love. If you have not been to Westmont you should know that it has a beautiful campus with neat earthy feel with lots of tall trees. They actually had this area with strings of hanging pine cones. I was a little obsessed with these (poor Greg, I think he thought I was crazy!). After spending time on campus we grabbed smoothies from one of Greg and Colette’s favorite places and then we headed to the beach for just a few quick photos. I really enjoyed this shoot. I was able to really get to know Greg and Colette much better and we just had a ton of fun together. Engagement shoots are so important because they don’t just serve the purpose of photos but the e-session really gives me a chance to get to know the bride and groom and they get to know me. E-sessions also give the bride and groom a chance to see how I shoot and how we will be working together at the wedding. It’s an ice breaker and a great warm up before the wedding!



Greg & Colette E-session -8 1blog



I'm pretty sure God is just as humorous as we are :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katelin: I'm so excited that you're doing the photos for Greg and Colette's wedding. Their engagement pictures are amazing. I know that their wedding pictures will be as well and that they will be treasured for a lifetime! We're so looking forward to seeing you at the wedding. I knew you'd be the perfect fit for them! See you in May! Karen Noblitt

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me