About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

9.27.2010

{Chris & Libby Wedding}

This might have been the best designed wedding I have ever seen. Everyone needs to meet the genius behind the veil that designed and planned this entire wedding! Please meet Libby! She made all the girls hair pieces by hand from pieces she ordered from etsy.com. She also made all of the seating assignment tags (cutest idea ever, check out the birds below). From detail to detail Chris and Libby's wedding was made to reflect them and their fun creative awesome selves. They were such a pleasure to photograph and I had so much fun at their wedding I felt like I was barely working :) Big thanks to Amy Clarke who did a fabulous job on Libby and the girls' makeup and to Melody Rachunok for the doing a fab job on the hair. It was love at first sight when I saw the venue, The Mitten Building. With so many great places to shoot and such a fabulous couple this wedding was by far one of my favorites of the year. Thanks Chris and Libby for being such an amazing couple and now such great friends.










4 comments:

London Diamonds said...

Very special .Keep up the good work!

Erin said...

i love these pics!!!! haven't seen so many of these people in so long! great job!!!!

Zazzleproducts1 said...

What beautiful photos!

benilhalk said...

My god! You had immense fun and excitement at your auspicious day. My cousin's wedding day was also out of the world. Exterior set up with barn furniture and white mesmerizing roses was stunning. Liked the lighting with DJ at event venues hired for entertaining the guests. Aunt and uncle were quite happy greeting all the dear ones.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me