About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

9.27.2010

{The Blog Is Back!}

Og my goodness, I am so so so sorry for neglecting the blog these past couple of months. So much has been going and it has been a crazy and busy couple of months. As I shared earlier this summer I went to Ethiopia for the month of July. I had the most incredible time out there. I joined on a missions trip with Vanguard University and I worked at a couple of orphanages out there. I met the most amazing people and had the best time. More blogs on Ethiopia coming soon I promise. The other half of my summer and beginning of fall has been packed with WEDDINGS! I have been so busy, which I love, and I have been shooting all over the place (Boston, Ritz @ Dana Point, Nixon, and so many more fun venues). I can't say enough how blessed I am to have the some many incredible bride and grooms this year. I love them all and it just so happens I usually become friends with them all through the wedding process.

I am going to do my best to get caught up on my blogging so keep your eyes peeled, there should be about 4 or 5 weddings postings coming up soon as well as tons of Ethiopia blogs :) Miss ya all and I am happy to be back on the blog! xo Katelin

1 comment:

Renate Lutz said...

heiraten eine recht gefährliche Geschichte, auf den Schienen des Lebens ;-) wenn man nicht aufpasst .... ja ein Vorhaben mit dem man ein Leben lang achtsam sein muß, um auf diesem Weg immer zu bestehen, somit wünsche ich jetzt halt nur auf deutsch, viel Glück mfg. rlz.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me