About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

9.11.2009

{Remembering 9-11}


It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting at my desk in my first photography class at Villa Park High School.  I was a 17 year old junior, needless to say I was young and innocent and unaware of the tragedy that was possible in our world.  That morning in class was something that I will never forget.  It was solemn, quiet and still.  Everyone around me was mute with blank faces as we listened to the old radio my teacher had on that was bringing live news of the tragic events of that morning of 9-11.  As I sat and tried to process it all with confusion, fear and anxiety in the back of my mind I just prayed for those who lost their lives and for their families. I am proud of our country and I feel blessed to call myself an American.  Today is a day that we should all remember those who died and thank those you who serve and protect us!      






No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me