About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

9.23.2009

{Baby Olivia}


Little Olivia was just 3 days old when I did this shoot a couple of weeks ago. After taking her sweet time Olivia finally joined the rest of the world (a week late) and graced us with her presence on LABOR DAY (what a coincidence)! Her mom and dad are dear friends of mine and they are so blessed to have such a beautiful healthy little girl. Congrats again Steve and Carie!














No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me