About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

6.10.2010

{Tim & Heather}

Wow Tim and Heather, what can I say? They are such a beautiful couple with the happiest hearts ever on their wedding day. I had the pleasure of shooting for Eric Slay with Paper White Photography. He is so great to shoot with! Fun, relaxed and creative is Eric to a tee! The first time I met Tim and Heather was on their wedding day all dressed up and ready for their monumental day and honestly just by being able to photograph them and see their genuine emotion towards one another I felt like I knew them for years. I love what I am able to experience behind the lens and I love that I am blessed to capture these split second moments that go by on such a special day. I LOVE MY JOB!
















No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me