About Me

My photo
Orange County, CA
Wedding and Portrait Photographer in Orange County and beyond. I am passionate about photography and capturing moments, emotions and the intriguing beauty in our world that is sometimes overlooked. If you are interested in booking a photo session or wedding please contact me katelin@katelinwallace.com

Contact Info

katelin@katelinwallace.com
714.366.3752

2.10.2010

{The Wedding Chicks Blog}

Ok so hopefully most of you brides out there are in the know when it comes to the The Wedding Chicks Blog. It is a fabulous blog with endless resources for the bride-to-be or should I say the wife-to-be! You have got to check it out. I also, recently had a wedding blogged on their site by the fabulous and talented wedding coordinator Lindsay with LVL Events. Please take a moment to check out our post!

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    People Who Like To Keep Up With Me